1. This additional Bonus Policy Agreement is made and entered into by and between:
a) Alpha financial group (“the Company”) is an Investment Firm incorporated.
b) Any person who is registered with the Company and has an active trading account (hereinafter “the client”, “you” or “trader”).
3. Definition of a trading bonus: A trading bonus is an added value that matches your deposit in your Alpha financial group’s Trading Account and it provides you with more funds to use when you are trading. Trading bonuses come in many forms; there are consistent deposit matches which means that your account will be given an added value when you deposit funds over and over again; and it also comes in the form of a one-time added value on your first deposit. The Company offers these bonus funds. When you fund your account, the Company matches your first real money deposit by a certain amount of percentage in accordance to your first deposit.
Terms and Conditions
1. EVERY BONUS REQUIRES A TRADING TURNOVER BEFORE ANY WITHDRAWAL IS MADE BY THE CLIENT. THE CLIENT IS ABLE TO ASK FOR A Withdraw AT ANY TIME EVEN PRIOR TO REACHING HIS REQUIRED TURNOVER AND IN THAT CASE THE CLIENT WILL RECEIVE A PROPORTIONAL AMOUNT OF HIS BALANCE AS EXPLAINED BELOW. BY ACCEPTING A BONUS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
2. ALL BONUS INSERTIONS ARE FINAL.
3. Please read carefully before accepting a special offer, trade refund, benefit, or bonus:
4. Bonuses and benefits shall be credited to the client’s account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the client, e.g. making minimum deposits and/or purchasing a minimum amount. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the bonus/benefit is to enter positions of 40 times the amount of the bonus/benefit plus the deposit amount. Example: (Total Deposit + Total Bonus * 40 = required turnover for withdrawal).
6. The Company urges its clients to take part in the offers, but to refrain from abusing and/or manipulating them. Abusing any of the offers could lead to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the client’s account on the Company’s website.
7.The decision whether a customer is abusing and/or manipulating the company’s trading platform, and/or its bonus policy is at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion.
8. The Company reserves the right to revoke the bonus/benefit should the special offer be abused and/or should the offer’s terms fail to be met. The Company’s decision – should this be the case – shall be final. The Company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time and this will be displayed in the Company’s website. In any event, and with respect to clients that already received Bonus into their account according to the Bonus terms and conditions and to the conditions in the Bonus Application signed by the clients, the Company will not change the offer which was already given to them. However, in case that the Company will decide to modify the trading benefit conditions with respect to clients that already received the benefits, the Company will inform appropriately and in advance the clients to whom a trading benefit has been granted. In addition, the Company must give its clients the option either to continue using the trading benefit, or to cancel it without any cost and without to be considered that the trading benefit conditions are not fulfilled. The aforementioned is without derogating from article 10 below.
9. Once the bonus has been inserted into the trading account, it cannot be returned or removed under any circumstance. The Company’s account managers do not have the ability to remove the bonus. All bonus insertions are final.
10. Irregular withdrawal
The Client is always able to withdraw his funds even prior to reaching is required turnover. In this case, please note that the refund amount of an irregular withdrawal calculation reflects the Client’s trading achievement in a proportional manner between the Client’s deposited funds and the bonus funds received by the Company, all to the best interest and benefit of the Client. The mention above on article 10 not related to client’s profit however only to his original Deposit.
For illustration purposes:
- Assuming that the Client deposited €1,000 and received a Bonus for the amount of additional €1,000, meaning the total capital was €2000. Therefore, the percentage of the deposited funds out of the total capital is 50%. Following the above, the Client’s profit was €500. Meaning, the Client’s current total capital after accumulating his profits was at the amount of €2500.
- Due the fact that the client didn’t reached the required trading turnover, the Client cannot withdrawal his profit. In this case the Client will be able to withdraw €1,000 which reflects client’s original deposit.
11. The above Bonus Policy is subject to the Company’s Terms & Conditions available on the Company’s website.
12. Agreement and Signature
- Total Deposited Amount:
- Bonus Amount: